Thursday, September 17, 2009

Letterpress droppeth this Monday!

I'm pleased to announce my new print and first letterpress is set to drop this coming Monday at 1:00 MST.
'Eco-Survey(side A)'


8 1/2 x 11 print, on hand deckled 140lb arches paper. Each piece hand painted, no two are alike. There's a few that went beyond hand painted and moved towards embellishing- I won't say how many, but there are some gems hidden within.
Run of 50, $45 shipped. If you're in town, drop me a line, and you can get it for less.
Printed by Superheroes, and released through CMYK projects.

The whole process has been interesting having never worked in the medium before, to see the plate show up at my house, to getting the test prints, to the whole shebang getting done up properly by Ian and the Superheroes crew(support your local printers!)

Visit cmyk projects to pick this sucker up.

No comments: