Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Long Beach Museum Art Auction

I'm giddy and also excited to announce I am a part of LBMA's annual auction to benefit the museum. With museums closing their doors everywhere, and some shadily selling off their collections, I'm happy to assist in keeping at least one going a bit longer.
art auction13
This new guy 'Flight Control' and one from last year ' A New Day Together' will be in Long Beach.
Vewing has begun, and the auction is this Sunday. Visit the link for more info, and visit the museum if you're around there, its free all this week!

2 comments:

tarah::wallfarmers(dot)ca said...

Man, that colour is stunning! Tight ship captain!

Tanya said...

Hi there,
You don't know me, but I just wanted to let you know that I was at LBMA the other day, and I saw your piece and loved it, leading to me writing down your name and googling you. Sorry to say I couldn't purchase it, but I am definitely a fan. Looking forward to seeing more of your art around the world and web :D