Thursday, May 10, 2007

well hey there

So......I had claimed some time ago to have a brand spanking new site in the works. This hasn't happened. I had claimed as well, for once a week updates on the old site, which has also (surprise!) not happened. Henceforth, I'm gonna be on top of this blawg thing.

The new site that was promised to me(and to you) was apparently done for some 6 months were it sat quietly, and my attempts to see it or anything about it went unanswered. I thought, well, when I go home to the SBC, I can talk face to face, alleviate the problem, get it up. Met with the guy, only to have him flake out yet again. I won't name names, but this guy has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is othing more than a flake, rather than 'busy' as he claims.
No worries, but no new site. So, Ill have this thing for news and whatnot. I've had photos up for sometime on Flickr, and just upgraded to a pro account, so that will be up shortly. Lastly, I've had a store for the last month or two on Etsy, so I have an almost whole site, broken into 3 sections. One day, a real site. For now, this works just dandy. Enjoy the, uh, ambiance, and I'll have more to come soon.
Cheers,
Max

No comments: