Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall newsletter

Fall Newsletter

shows

I currently have a few small pieces up at Slice Gallery in Denver- come visit at 4318 Tennyson St.
Next week 'Retrostatic' opens in Des Moines IA at Instinct Gallery. I'll have a few different metroid paintings available there.
Next month I'm part of an EPIC show at Double Punch, curated by Mr Ryan De La Hoz. I think its his last show at Double Punch, and its a doozy.
I'll be mailing out 3 pieces for that. Closer to home, I am showing a bit in December in town- friends show at Mod Living(me, Fellows, Huth, the Pruitts) and at a holiday market or two.

This month 303 is putting out an art board with some of my paintings emblazoned on the bottom, and Indy Ink is releasing a new shirt (Fade). Both are a run of 100 available together and seperate. The first 25 packages will come with a limited edition screenprint. Stay tuned for more on this.

Putting out a few new prints this week of paintings from 2009.

'Fuck Yo Diamonds' giclee 16x20 paper size run of 5 $60
'Flight Control' giclee 12x12 paper size run of 15 $25

Find them Wednesday in my Etsy shop.

Finally, for the last few months I've been doing a giveaway called 'Free Friday'.
Free art? yes. Free fun? yes. How, you ask?

Aswering a trivia question gets you entered into a raffle where you can win original art!
I'm going to be switching up the giveaway to be just once a month, but w more enticing prize.
If you want to play, this week's winner will recieve 'One is Never Enough' a painting from 2008.
2nd AND 3rd place get an original drawing,and there will now be a 4th place that gets a mystery print.
This week's question-
P.O.S., Minneaplois rapper and n'er do well, was in a very different genre of music prior to hip hop.
What was the band's name?
Send your answer to kauffmanartistry@gmail.com by Friday at 12am mountain time.

Thanks for playing, and for the support. L'chaim.

No comments: